Quick Take: Prime Male boosts testosterone directly and indirectly by increasing T production, strengthening T-helpers, and neutralizing T-killers. Its luxury ingredients and “synergy” formulation max out these benefits for BIG test boosts. I started taking this supplement for its design & quality; I continued taking it because I could feel it working. This is why PrimeMale is my #1-ranked T product (and the one that I personally use).
- PRIME MALE INGREDIENTS
- PRIME MALE REVIEW : THE FERRARI OF TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS.
- PRIME MALE’S TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- BIOPERINE® 10 MG – A BOOSTER FOR THE BOOSTERS
- PRIME MALE DIRECTIONS
- MY ANALYSIS
- PRIME MALE FEATURES THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TESTOSTERONE-BOOSTING STRATEGY I HAVE EVER SEEN.
- PRIME MALE’S FORMULA = SYNERGY ON TOP OF SYNERGY.
- I AM GUESSING THE FORMULA DESIGN ALSO EXPLAINS WHY PRIME MALE USES SO MANY HIGH-END INGREDIENTS.
- THE GOOD
- THE BAD
- DOES PRIME MALE WORK?
- MY EXPERIENCE WITH PRIME MALE
- THE BOTTOM LINE
- D-AA-CC, an enhanced form of D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) linked to 42% T boost
- 11 of its 12 ingredients are top-shelf: Advanced, patented & high-potency forms
- Extra support for men over 30 who want to reverse age-related T decline
- BioPerine® black pepper extract to improve absorption of the entire formula
PRIME MALE INGREDIENTS
|D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC)||1600 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 15% levodopa)||300 mg|
|Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Korean Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (root)||120 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||100 mg|
|Nettle Root 10:1 extract||160 mg|
|Vitamin B6 as P-5-P||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin D3||5,000 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)||45 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||30 mg|
PRIME MALE REVIEW : THE FERRARI OF TESTOSTERONE SUPPLEMENTS.
It is engineered for performance — with luxury ingredients, careful design and smart stacking strategies.
Since PrimeMale has earned my #1 ranking, this review is longer than other reviews on this site.
I really want to explain in detail how and why I picked this testosterone supplement, based on its formula design alone.
Then later on I will tell you about my personal results taking Prime Male, and you’ll see why I still take it every day.
But for right now, let’s drill down into some of the details that went into making this impressive test formula.
(*Note: Just so you don’t waste time looking for it on Amazon or whatever, know that Prime Male is only sold on their website at www.primemale.com.)
PRIME MALE’S TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS
DAA as D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC) – Shown to boost testosterone 42% in just 12 days. PrimeMale’s advanced D-AA-CC is more powerful than what the study used.
Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet Bean) – Enhances test & virility. It is standardized to 15% levodopa, an exact level of active ingredient for better effectiveness & safety.
Boron – Neutralizes T-killers SHBG and estrogen. PrimeMale’s boron amino acid chelate binds the mineral with amino acids to boost absorption and max out blood levels.
Korean Red Ginseng – Great for energy; less reliable for testosterone. PrimeMale uses a 4:1 extract (root), but I would rather see it standardized to supply ginsenosides.
Luteolin – Cutting-edge nutrient may improve men’s testosterone:estrogen ratio by acting as a natural aromatase-inhibitor. Research is still early, though.
Magnesium – Boosts T? Yup. But most men don’t get enough magnesium, and cheap forms are hard to absorb. Prime Male uses advanced magnesium citrate.
Nettle Root – Might block T-killers SHBG, 5-Alpha-Reductase & aromatase. I think it’s just OK for T, but at least Prime Male uses a powerful 10:1 extract.
Vitamin B6 – Helps make androgens, including T. When male rats are B6-deficient, their T-levels tank. Prime Male uses advanced Pyridoxal 5 phosphate (P-5-P) B6.
Vitamin D3 – May boost total testosterone, bioactive T & free T. Prime Male’s D3 is the right form, and 5,000 IU is surprisingly potent for a T-booster stack.
Vitamin K2 – T levels drop in Vitamin K-deficient rats; K2 also enhances Vitamin D3. Prime Male’s K2 menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the most bioavailable & longest-lasting form.
Zinc – GREAT for test, virility, and manly wellness, but millions of men don’t get enough. Prime Male’s Zinc Citrate is bioavailable & top-shelf; cheap forms have more side effects.
BIOPERINE® 10 MG – A BOOSTER FOR THE BOOSTERS
This patented black pepper extract is not a T-booster, but is a secret weapon that pushes Prime Male over the top.
- BioPerine has been clinically shown to improve absorption of nutrients — which could max out every other ingredient in Prime Male.
Prime Male’s BioPerine is a sign of quality: They WANT this product to work, or else they wouldn’t bother with it. BONUS: it helps fat-burning & weight loss, too.
PRIME MALE DIRECTIONS
Take 1 capsule 4X daily with a meal or snack. For optimum results, take daily and consistently.
Prime Male is the one testosterone booster I take every damn day.
Here’s the real reason this is my #1-ranked test stack:
PRIME MALE FEATURES THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TESTOSTERONE-BOOSTING STRATEGY I HAVE EVER SEEN.
The Prime Male formula design is hyper-focused on increasing T, but it gets there by targeting more testosterone pathways than any other product you can buy.
PrimeMale brings you direct PRO-testosterone activities and indirect ANTI-T-killer activities:
Prime Male’s direct testosterone support:
- Supplies raw materials for testosterone synthesis
- Accelerates testosterone & androgen formation
- Stimulates robust testosterone release
Prime Male’s indirect testosterone support:
- Blocks female hormones estrogen & prolactin
- Inhibits T-killers SHBG & aromatase
- Improves testosterone:estrogen ratio
With this direct+ indirect stacking strategy, this can unleash some BIG test boosts. If you stopped right there, you’d have a solid formula.
But in my opinion, it’s the specific combo of ingredients & forms that make Prime Male great:
PRIME MALE’S FORMULA = SYNERGY ON TOP OF SYNERGY.
The formulators selected ingredients that amplify each other for greater benefits — a.k.a. synergy. Prime Male:
- 2X reduces girly hormones: Luteolin + boron team up to block T-draining estrogen in 2 unique ways
- 3X blocks T-killing enzymes: Boron + Nettle + Magnesium block the T-killer SHBG in 3 ways
- 3X synergy T-boosters: D3 improves magnesium absorption and works well with K2. Prime Male supplies all 3.
- Makes itself work better: Boron may increase & maintain 2 other T-boosters in Prime Male, D3 & Magnesium.
These are just some of the smart formula strategies that make PrimeMale #1.
I AM GUESSING THE FORMULA DESIGN ALSO EXPLAINS WHY PRIME MALE USES SO MANY HIGH-END INGREDIENTS.
All that smart formula design would be wasted if they used crappy, cheap, ineffective forms… so instead they use the good stuff.
- Top-Shelf Ingredients – Enhanced-potency forms make these T-Boosters even better
- Smart stacking strategy – Multi-pathway T support works directly & indirectly
- Credible – Advanced nutrient forms, science-backed, all dosages shown… looks good
- Reviews – The testimonials from Prime Male users are damn compelling
- DOLPH LUNDGREN – If I can be as manly as him at age 58, sign me up!
- Affordable, kinda – When you buy a 3-month supply you get a free bottle, good deal
- Not vegetarian – I am a carnivore, but I’d still prefer if these capsules were veggie
- No bodybuilding focus – Works for all men, but there are better “anabolic” test stacks
- Pricey single-bottle – Price is on the higher end of the market when you buy 1 bottle
- Only available to buy in 1 place – and that place is www.primemale.com
DOES PRIME MALE WORK?
Just because a formula has a lot of ingredients doesn’t mean it works. Some will just randomly slap together herbs, call it a “proprietary blend,” and call it a day.
This supplement is different because the formulators clearly put a lot of thought into making a legitimate testosterone-boosting product that works.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH PRIME MALE
Now, while I don’t have the blood tests to prove it, I absolutely believe taking Prime Male has boosted my testosterone levels.
Here’s why: I’ve experienced a wide range of positive effects, all of which could be tied back to higher T levels.
Some benefits I’ve noticed since I started taking Prime Male:
- My muscle growth and gym performance have improved, even though I’m not a hardcore bodybuilder.
- I have lost a few pounds. Nothing huge, but the fat loss seems most obvious around my midsection.
- Mental clarity is improved, mood too — I’ve got more swagger & confidence when I feel so damn manly
- My energy levels are enhanced; feels like I wake up more refreshed and have more in the tank at day’s end
- The most tangible benefit so far is that my sex drive and bedroom performance are through the roof
Sometimes you feel like they are working, but they might be way too harsh (other test supplement side effects I have experienced include cold sweats, aggression, and nausea… big fun).
Others test stacks are just duds that do NOTHING.
- Prime Male is one T-booster that I can feel working… but it feels natural. It is hard to explain — it just makes me feel like the MAN I’m supposed to be.
Now, this doesn’t happen right away. For me, it took a good 3 weeks before feeling some mild effects that just snowballed into overall feelings of strength and manly health.
In my opinion, Prime Male is the best testosterone supplement on the market today. All its ingredients (except Bioperine) are research-backed for test. All hit good dosages, all dosages are shown. 11 ingredients are luxury & premium forms — highly potent & absorbable. And the formula synergy multiplies its test benefits. If you’re in your 20s and a hardcore bodybuilder, a more anabolic-oriented T-booster is better for your needs. But for all other men, especially over age 40, Prime Male is #1.