If you’re thinking about taking testosterone boosters, whether it’s to help you add more muscle mass, gain energy throughout the day, or to increase your libido, there are many positive benefits to taking these supplements. There are also a few potential side effects that you should be aware of before embarking on any such journey.
- Physical Side Effects
- Psychological Side Effects
- What Are Testosterone Boosters?
- Testosterone Booster Side Effects
- 1) The Product Quality
- 2) Where To Buy
- 3) The Hypersensitivity
- 4) The Dosages
- What happens when your body experiencing a higher level of testosterone?
- 5) Interferes With Diseases
- The Final Verdict
Physical Side Effects
- The most commonly reported physical side effect is an outbreak of acne. Men report that the most common form of acne that they have to deal with are outbreaks along their backs.
- A side effect that is important to consider when you’re looking to build muscle is that testosterone boosters are very effective in adding muscle, but this doesn’t increase the strength of the tendons and ligaments that connect the muscle to bone. What results is myalgia, or an abnormal growth of the muscle. It can also lead to tearing of the ligaments and the muscles themselves, so it’s important to make sure that your workout regimen is balanced in such a way as to promote positive and healthy muscle growth.
- There have been reports throughout Europe on the long term health effects of testosterone boosters and some of these studies have indicated that the kidneys can be damage by prolonged use of these supplements. It’s advisable to give your body a break from these supplements every so often.
- Testosterone has been linked to increased aggressive tendencies among men with high levels of the hormone in their system. Using a testosterone booster has the potential to exacerbate these tendencies, especially if they already exist within your sysem.
- Occasional headaches have been reported by individuals using testosterone boosters. These headaches tend to be mild, rather than migraine, and they are only reported as being an slight increase in the number of headaches that they normally get.
- Anemia, or a deficiency of iron in the blood is another possible side effect. This can lead to feeling colder and possibly being more susceptible to colds or infections.
Psychological Side Effects
- There are a few potential psychological side effects associated with testosterone boosters that should be noted as well.
- Mood swings are the most commonly reported psychological side effect of testosterone boosters. These supplements, as they increase the level of testosterone in the system, can cause an individual to become more hostile and aggressive, but usually only if that person’s temperament is already triggered for those behaviors.
- Depression has sometimes been reported while using testosterone boosters. The underlying cause of depression is unknown, so there is no direct correlation between testosterone boosters and depression.
- Anxiety can potentially be found among individuals taking testosterone boosting supplements.
While there are a number of potential side effects associated with testosterone boosters, there isn’t enough research to support or deny any of these possible effects being directly linked to the supplements.
There are numerous individuals, both men and women, across the world who have taken these supplements for years and have reported little or no side effects.
However, as with any vitamin or other supplement that you take, if you experience any side effects, it’s important to consult a physician to determine whether it might be related to the supplements themselves.
Being vigilant about your health is the most important aspect.
Best testosterone booster for men over 50
- Increase energy
- Build muscle, burn the fat
- Sharpen focus
- Get your drive back!
Best overall testosterone booster
- More energy
- Build muscle faster
- Improve your mood
- Boost in libido.
Best testosterone booster for bodybuilding
- Extreme muscle gains
- Faster recovery time
- Legal Sustanon alternative
- No side-effects
First of all, the testosterone is a main hormone of the male and you can say that it is a king hormone in the bodybuilding.
It is responsible for playing a variety of functions in the body from anabolic to androgenic.
This hormone is responsible for boosting up the sexual desire, total sperm count, and regulating the overall bone density.
Testosterone develops the male sex organs and stimulates hair growth when they are in their growing age.
With an advanced or modern world and due to the certain types of condition, a natural level of testosterone begins to drop down frequently.
- The average population usually experience the low-sex drive and reduce the function of the body when they are taking a step in the aging.
- Not only aging, there are many kinds of diseases that may lower the testosterone level such as cancer treatment, pituitary disorders, HIV or AIDs, testicular tumors, inflammatory diseases such as Sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, and the testicular tumors.
- Performing intense types of workout and lifting heavy weights also have an impact on the testosterone level.
The low level of energy may interfere with your life and may lower the sexual result.
The urge tends to discover the new testosterone boosting supplements to fulfill the deficiency of testosterone without suffering from harmful side-effects.
The pills have come in the form of tablets, powders, and dietary supplements.
Testosterone pills are the best alternative of harmful techniques such as the Testosterone Replacement Therapy and used by the individuals to experience the muscle mass and the secondary sexual characteristics in men.
What Are Testosterone Boosters?
The testosterone boosters are natural substances that encourage the body to produce luteinizing hormone naturally.
It provides signals to the testicles for production of the natural hormone. In addition, the T-boosters are creating more usable testosterone.
The more common ingredients are Tribulus Terrestris, Longjack, Avena Sativa, Coleus Forskohlii, And Fenugreek Extract.
According to the various sources, the testosterone supplements are the good and natural way to avoid hypogonadism.
This condition develops when the body does not properly produce the testosterone.
Though, the supplements are helpful to maintain the proper level of this hormone.
Testosterone Booster Side Effects
Our main question is that, Is there testosterone booster side effects?
The answer may be tricky but, I’m trying to understand you properly in all of the manners.
The rate of side effects are depended upon many conditions such as;
- The quality of the product
- Where to buy
- The hypersensitivity
- Interferes with diseases
1) The Product Quality
The testosterone pills are distributed by many online retailers and various stores. They have come under different brand names.
The company that has a good name definitely provide you the best product that is free from any types of the risk
Usually, the low-quality supplements are available in low prices and there is a very less chance that they are providing an effective result.
One of the best way to collect all of the testosterone boosting ingredients and then select the favorite supplement.
Conduct your research properly before buying any type the product. The reliable supplements have a premium price.
2) Where To Buy
The location always matters in terms of product safety and efficiency.
If you are selecting the pharmaceutical companies, so there are more chances that you may find a quality product with ingredients as well.
The low brands are usually made the supplements by using the cheap quality of the ingredients.
According to our research, the Crazybulk has a good name to provide the bodybuilding supplements and the natural testosterone boosters.
3) The Hypersensitivity
Some of the peoples have the hypersensitivity to certain types of ingredients.
The hypersensitivity may further cause complications if you are going to begin the abusing.
To avoid the severe complications, concern to your doctor whether the testosterone boosting pills are suitable or desirable for you.
The other way is to use the pills and observe yourself for 12-24 hours in order to find out the side-effects.
There is a possibility of experiencing a mild type of effects like headaches but if these negative effects are persistent for the weeks or you may not tolerate in the beginning so, seek the doctor advice immediately.
If you already know that which types of ingredients are restricted or harmful for your health so, see the ingredient list before buying any pills.
4) The Dosages
It is the main part to understand that dosages are very important whatever you are taking for.
If you want to fulfill the deficiency so, try to follow the recommended dose or according to the prescription.
Make sure, the dosage of testosterone pills have a significant impact on health.
If the recommended dosages are take in consider so, there is more possibility that you are experiencing the positive effects on your health.
Following higher dosages than recommended may cause you to experience following side-effects in which some are mentioned below.
When you are experiencing these types of symptoms so, there is a possibility that you are suffering from a low level of testosterone.
The effects are including low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, reduce sperm count, loss of hairs, loss of muscle mass reduced strength levels, osteoporosis, aches and pain in the joints, and increased rate of experiencing the mental aggressiveness and depression as well.
The high level of testosterone is usually experienced by the bodybuilders who are taking synthetic drugs or steroids during a steroid cycle and the type of steroid cycle is professional level.
What happens when your body experiencing a higher level of testosterone?
There are many negative signs your body may experience in which some are mentioned here such as the addictivity rate is increasing, injury risk is higher as compared to a normal, high appetite for sex, increase chances to take part in the criminal activities, high blood pressure or hypertension, skin infections, infertility, changes in the sexual organs, and high level of the red blood cell count that is normally known as polycythemia.
The high level of testosterone also causes some undesirable conditions such as;
- Adrenal complications
- Testicular tumor
- Precocious puberty
- Cardiovascular complications and increase the chances of heart attack
- Weaken the bones and increase chances of osteoporosis
These conditions may turn to severe form and you may definitely face the rage and poor judgment.
The women are more likely to experience the enlargement or swelling around the clitoris area, changes in the shape of female body organs like breast, and the skin appears to more oily in appearance.
5) Interferes With Diseases
The synthetic testosterone boosters are legally prescribed to those individuals who have some conditions such as cancer, AIDs, muscle loss, and the delayed puberty as well.
Consulting a doctor is must prior to administering these illegal drugs because it may interfere with some parts such as the heart, brain, liver, and overall endocrine system.
Avoid the consumption of testosterone boosters if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, hostility, aggression, male infertility, fatigue, low level of libido, and insomnia.
Take more care if you have cardiovascular complications because one of the modes of action of testosterone boosters is to work with increased heart-beat for burning up the fat.
The Final Verdict
Use the testosterone pills after talking to your doctor. No matter, there is a prescription required or free from prescriptions as testosterone booster side effects.
You may also balance the testosterone level by following natural methods and combined with proper diet and exercise plan.